Sunday, December 18, 2011

English Lavendar

My new English Lavendar.
I picked him up at the Beaches Green Market, on my way home from the library.

Another farmer's market find...
fresh rabbit meat!
We've been considering raising rabbits for meat. But neither Ben nor I have ever had any. I've been shopping around, and none of the stores in our area carry it. Not the health food market, not the local butcher. So I was thrilled to find it at the farmer's market. Even at
$7 per pound!
Wow. I don't pay that much for steak!

So now, we wait and see if we like it or not.

Do you eat rabbit? Do you raise them yourself?
Please share advice and recipes!

1 comment:

  1. No I have never tasted it....and really have no desire to. Probably cause I'm not a great meat person. Not vegetarian for sure...but never raised on it.

    Look forward to reading what your take on rabbit meat is.

    Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete