Monday, November 28, 2011

A Beach Cheap Tea-Bag


During pregnancy, I read Aviva Jill Romm's "Natural Health After Birth" and made some herbal teas from her recipes. I especially love the Keeping Your Balance blend for emotional health and the Energy Tea. I think I've become addicted to making my own herbal teas from bulk herbs. It's a great feeling to blend together all these great-smelling herbs.
So I bought a tea-ball from the health food store. Stainless steel. But it made my tea taste like metal. And, I have all these coffee filters left over from the days before we used the percolator. So, I put my herbs in a coffee filter, twisted it closed, and pinned it with two clothes pins so that it would be suspended over my cup.
Ta-Da!
A Beach Cheap homemade tea bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment