Monday, January 17, 2011

Please check out my new blog

As you all know, I want to be a writer.

I wrote a novel in 2009. And then I stuck it in a drawer for 19 months. I knew I wanted to improve it. But I didn't know how.

Then something occured to me: my desire to write comes from a God-given need to help people. And my writing is not going to help anyone if I don't share it.

So I've taken it out of the drawer. And I am rewriting it. Again. But this time, I am sharing it with you all and the internet-universe. I hope that the accountability of posting on this blog will motivate me to finish what I started. And I hope that this story will help others, or entertain, or provide whatever it is that you need at the moment.

You can find it here: http://theinvitationoftheocean.blogspot.com

-Lainie

No comments:

Post a Comment