Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm So Excited

My guest column printed today in The Beaches Leader. I am so excited. My very first publication!

Of course, now that I've seen it in print, I'm second guessing myself and wishing I had edited it a few more times. You guys should have no problem understanding me, since you've read my blog. But for all the other Leader readers... I'll just have to hope for the best.

It's a little bittersweet since they misspelled my name. Laine Fekula is a Jacksonville Beach resident. Laine Fekula lives the Beach Cheap life and loves it. Laine Fekula is wondering if maybe she should have chosen an easy-to-spell pen name. Heather? Kelly? Amber?
Ah, well, for better or for worse, I am Lainie Fekula.

And if you locals read The Beaches Leader, be sure to write a short note to Editor Kathleen Feindt Bailey letting her know how much you LOVE my column. Maybe she'll let me write more.
She can be reached at: editor@beachesleader.com

1 comment:

  1. AHH! I'm so sorry I missed this!

    Congrats, GIRL!

    BTW, I'm kinda partial to the name Kelly :)
    hehehe

    YAAAAAY Lainie!
    I wanna read it! I'm headed there now!
    :D

    ReplyDelete