Wednesday, June 23, 2010

3 AM Musings

I've been reading more of Linda Lael Miller's McKettrick books.
And I was musing, "I wonder, if I practiced enough, if maybe I could learn to concoct a tale that rouses such emotion. Or if I could start a business that would grow into a successful company. I wish I had a family legacy that would tell me what I'm capable of.
McKettrick-tough. McKettrick-true.

But I don't... Well, of course I do!

I am the daughter of the King. I am part of the most thoroughly researched family of all time. The Bible contains my family history. God is my Father. Jesus Christ, Lord of all creation, is my Brother. The Holy Spirit is my guide and comforter.

'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.' "
And so can you.

Amen!
And blessings to you all.
-Lainie

2 comments: